Thursday, July 10, 2014

I browsed a video site on random and stumbled upon a video with a guy trying to eat Vegemite, he was clearly a Homosexual of the kind that likes penis in his bum, then I searched for Vegemite and found loads of homos trying to eat Vegemite. There seems to be some previously unrecorded correlations between homosex and Vegemite. WARNING: Some of the homos fail to keep the Vegemite down and it and some other previously ingested stuff comes comes back out. DISCLAIMER: I have nothing against Homos, this is just a unbiased report about the result of my objective research.



from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Search results for 'fail' http://ift.tt/1mMn6aO

v

Homos and Vegemite - Really Gross! ACHTUNG! SPITFIRE! LEBENSGEFAHR!

  • Uploaded by: jironde
  • Views:
  • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Our Team Members

    Copyright © All right? | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com